Board your tour bus and drive to Altun Ha (Maya for “Rock Stone Water”), where the famous Jade Head “Kinich Ahau” was uncovered by Dr. David Pendergast of the Royal Ontario Museum. Altun Ha was once a major trading center linking the Maya on the Caribbean with the Central American mainland Maya. Your guided tour through this ancient temple complex will be narrated by expert guides. After leaving Altun Ha you will travel a short distance (about 30 minutes) to the Rainforest Adventure Zone. After snacks and tour of an original Mayan village, it’s time for ZipRiding through the jungles of Belize. The zip-line tour features an intricate harness system of pulleys on horizontal traverse cables which lets you glide 100 – 450 feet between platforms up to 75 feet high in the trees at canopy level. After being fitted into the safety harness, the next 30 – 50 minutes are spent zipping through a series of zip line runs from 7 jungle platforms – a truly unforgettable experience!
- 0:00 1:15 Land transfer to Altun Ha Site
- 1:15 2:15 Tour of Altun Ha
- 2:15 2:30 Restrooms and shopping at Altun Ha
- 2:30 3:00 Depart Altun Ha and transfer to the Rainforest Adventure Zone
- 3:00 4:00 Issue equipment, safety briefing and zip line tour through the rainforest
- 4:00 4:30 Snack and leisure time at the Rainforest Adventure Zone
- 4:30 5:00 Transfer to Belize City
- Net Price $42 Adult
- Transportation Coach
- Duration 5 hours
- Air-conditioning- Yes
- Maximum 135 Tour Languages English, Spanish
- Minimum 25
- Refreshment Fresh fruit, nachos, and bottled water
What To Bring?
• Insect repellent
• Sun protection
What to Wear
• Long pants
• Closed footwear must be worn. Tennis or hiking shoes are recommended.